Today was a glorious Snow Day. Classes cancelled, work cancelled, all things horrid cancelled today. So, being a good student I had already written four abstracts the night before which meant that this day could be spent in fun-filled splendor!
I awoke around 9:30 and began the tedious task of cleaning my bedroom, then spent the majority of the morning scrubbing the kitchen to spotlessness. I then proceeded to make myself a delicious omelet, and baked a lemon cake.
After I had reached the end of productive tasks I could do, I started to get a little bit stir-crazy, so I bombarded Chealsie, and she and I(though her rather reluctantly)went outside to play in the snow. :)
We took several selfies of course, this was just one of many :)
My first Chap picture of the year!
I might have a little too much fun sometimes hehe
Isn't she cute? ;)
Just me and the snow.
I sincerely hope everyone had an awesome snow day today!
Stay safe, stay warm, and stay cool. God Bless :)
No comments:
Post a Comment